Thursday, February 9, 2012

Colors I chose for our family photo

The "look" of our family photos every year is a big deal to me! I usually have a "vision" of what I want and this year was no different.

I saw the adorable ties the boys are wearing at a local craft fair and made them the jumping-off point for our pictures this year. I decided on a turquoise, orange and brown color scheme. Blue jeans are casual...and we all had pairs that looked good together!





I found the headband at the same craft fair. I got the tank and blouse at a local consignment store (I took the headband with me to make sure it all "went"). I love the green grass in the background...and the monkey!



And I thought our cards turned out beautifully--and exactly how I envisioned them!



I love it when a plan comes together!

If you want help coloring your world, Hire Me!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments truly make my day! If you have a specific question or need immediate assistance, feel free to e-mail me at tabandrew@hotmail.com