Saturday, September 15, 2012

Take the Homegoods Stylescope Quiz!

The NEW Homegoods Stylescope quiz is so fun and simple. You pick FIVE images that appeal to you and it assigns you one of twelve styles.

Take the quiz HERE.

My decorating style actually came up as 'Farmhouse Glam' (below) which is spot ON! I love the mix of fancy and comfortable. The pearls and the lavender are two of my loves!

Farmhouse Glam is described as "the delicate, exquisite balance between beautiful femininity and rustic nonchalance. She's all about the discovery of unexpected sparkle amidst the less polished. She wears high heels and a denim jacket, a string of pearls and bare feet. And her home feels as special as it does comfortable." YES!

Source: awe.sm via Tabitha on Pinterest

This is the style in action (and, yes, I adore it!):



This one is 'The Traveler' (below). Isn't it exotic?? I love the colors and textures! It appeals to me for sure but I don't know if I could live with those BOLD colors EVERY day.


I won't ruin the surprise of discovering the rest of them for yourself.

If you take the quiz, let me know what yours turns out to be and if you agree!


You can even let us know on the OnaMission Home Painting Facebook Page!

And remember...if you want help coloring your world, Hire Me!.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments truly make my day! If you have a specific question or need immediate assistance, feel free to e-mail me at tabandrew@hotmail.com